Date(s) - 05/22/2016
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
bsentee Ballots will be available from the church office by Friday, May 6 and are due back no later than 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 19. A 15% quorum is necessary to conduct the business of this meeting; absentee ballots will not count toward this quorum.
Please plan to attend! Light lunch will be available for a donation and child care is provided. Please visit the Spring Congregational Meeting webpage for nominee bios and links to documents.
Agenda items will include:
- Receive 2015-16 Annual Report;
- Introduction of 2016-17 lay leaders;
- Approval of 2016-17 Social Responsibility Council (SRC) Task Forces;
- Elect 2016-17 Board Trustees (nominees for 3-year terms: Ed Cecil, Kathy Covert, David Fleck);
- Elect 2016-17 Board Officers (nominees for 1-year terms: President, Jon Hassinger; Vice-President, Tom Goodreid; Financial Officer, Jef Fugita; Secretary, Andrea Aikin);
- Elect one (1) Leadership Nominating Committee member (nominee for 3-year term: Patti Coe-Withington);
- Elect one (1) Endowment and Memorial Gift Trust Director (nominee for 3-year term: Dave Gallagher);
- Approve 2016-17 annual operating budget
- Approve proposed bylaws changes
- Approve proposed Endowment and Memorial Gift Trust Fund Charter
Friends and newcomers are welcome to attend and will be given the courtesy of the floor, but only members who have signed the Membership Book no later than Friday, April 22 may vote.